Laboratory for Computational Astrophysics
Welcome to the LCA; please select one of the following areas to learn more about us.
- Project site for the developers and users of Enzo, our hybrid AMR N-body and Eulerian hydro code.
- Enzo User Workshop - June 28-30, 2010
- The first Enzo Users Workshop will take place at the San Diego Supercomputer Center on June 28-30, 2010. This workshop is targeted at both new an\ d advanced users and will introduce Enzo 1.6, which will include several new features such as MHD and radiation transport.
- Our portal, with the most general information.
- Projects & Classes
- Sites for our software projects and classes.
- Publicly available data from our simulations.
- Workshops and training hosted by the LCA, including the first Enzo User Workshop.